18th December 2009 Is A Happy Day

Dear cousin,

You have always been a brother, constantly being there to bail my ass through thick and thin.

I will always recall you telling me this; "be on the double!". I grew up with you, I was taught by you, brought up by your family. You, Weng, Tiao and Kor are whom I call family when I address.

This 18th you’re taking up the responsibility finally! After so many years being bugged by Ah Mah and you’re finally stepping up to it, you’re the eldest of us 8 and good ‘lah’ at least you’re the 1st and not us. In advance, thanks for next year’s angpow!

Thank you for everything throughout our lives as kids and now as adults. Continue bailing my arse and I would be even more grateful..HOHOHO!!!

Many happy returns here I wish and pray for you, cheers couz! A very very happy great long lasting marriage to you, Kong Wai and Alyssa! May baby Lai’s be running around soon for me to terrorize J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twit Me

Weekly Words of Wisdom

YAWNNNNNN!!!!!!